2023 7th World Drone Congress and 8th Shenzhen International Drone Exhibition
On June 2nd, the "2023 7th World Drone Congress and 8th Shenzhen International Drone Exhibition" with the theme of "Intelligent Painting of the Sky Road · Win-win Future" was grandly opened in Shenzhen. The Secretary General of the conference, Yang Peng, introduced that this conference has attracted 10000 industry experts, scholars, and entrepreneurs from over 100 countries and regions to participate in the exhibition. Experts from various countries have set up 36 special forums around topics such as cutting-edge drone technology, urban air traffic, logistics emergency, safety management, education and training, artificial intelligence robots, manned unmanned aerial vehicles, low altitude flying vehicles, low-speed unmanned vehicles, and water unmanned systems.
As an exhibitor, our company showcased 5 tethered power stations.
1. New Version, 600 watt tethered power device, 36 meters tether cable, suitable for DJI Mavic 3 drone;
2. New Version, 3000 watt tether power station, 110 meter tether cable, suitable for DJI Matrice 300/350/M30/Yunnec H850;
3. Previous Version, 3000 watt tethered power system, 110 meters tether cable, suitable for DJI Matrice 300 drone;
4. 3500 watt universal tether power station, cable 110 meters, suitable for unmanned aerial vehicles with a takeoff weight of 18 kgs;
5. 8000 watt tether energy system, 160 meter tether cable, suitable for unmanned aerial vehicles with a takeoff weight of 30 kgs.